Sunday 22 July 2012

Samsung R10 Full HD camcorder faulty -

Samsung R10 camcorder with full HD with 12 mega pixel stills camera I was given this camera and had the intention of fixing it, but time has gotten away from me and a new baby makes it even harder for me to look at it. The camera has a broken screen, both the digitiser and the LCD, there is no battery or charger, so i cannot even see if it partially works! It comes in the original box with manual, an AV component cable (Camera to T.V Lead) and a wrist strap. The camera looks like a pretty good camera, touch screen display that swivels round so you can close it and have the screen on the outside and slow motion capture too, ive linked a YouTube review of the camera (that video is not by me) Selling as spares/repairs as i mentioned earlier, I have neither the time or money to fix it. Feel free to call me (Dan) anytime on 07830305000

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular