Monday 16 July 2012

Panasonic Plasma TV - Reduced as need the space MUST GO!! !

Here I have for sale my Panasonic TH-42PE30 plasma television, with built-in high-quality speaker system & Freeview digital tuner. I Still have the original sales invoice of which it cost me 3,100 new in 2004. Also included is the Panasonic Stand which was an extra 500 at the time to buy. This is a fantastic plasma. I have been a home cinema and hifi enthusiast for many years and this was my first plasma tv. It has many features including: Integrated Digital Tuner Integrated Speakers 16:9 Widescreen Format 4000 to 1 Contrast Ratio 852x480 pixel resolution Dynamic Contrast 2 Page split screen text Smart sound speaker system NTSC compatible SD/PC Multi-Media Card Slot 3 scart sockets Multi window It is in very very good condition and in full working order. The only fault that I honestly know of is the screen has a very slight mark on the left side, it is not scratched... almost like a grease mark. However it is very faint and can be only seen in cretin light. It can never be seen when the tv is on. I would like 300 for the tv but due to the mark I am asking 250. REDUCED TO 170 NEED THE SPACE!!! Viewings welcome, It has been unpluged and moved to the corner of my lounge as I had to make room for my new tv. However I can plug it in and can be seen working. Any questions welcome. Please call in the evenings after 6pm as I work and am unable to answer the phone. If you text I will return your call asap. Many thanks Jon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular