Friday 17 August 2012

40 inch TV AND PS3 Bundle *

hi there im selling my stuff as just got a new job as a dj on a cruise ship so my stuff has gotta go! so i have a tv technica 40inch that is 1month old! bought from tescos i payed 278 for it and i still have the box and reciept to prove it! im also selling my ps3 slim with it aswel comes boxed with one controller!under fan!and games and extras infamous 2 Dead rights red dead redemption god of war 3 need for speed shift fifa 11 band hero heavy rain dj hero also comes with dj hero deck so u can mix also steering wheel and pedal i still have box for that aswel beatles band set drums and guitar just need reciever!and also cumes with another spare guitar this is a amzing deal and setup for ur room so dont miss out cash on collection no time wasters if interested please call me or email me or call 07724745311

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular